Purdue Bronies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Purdue Bronies

Forums for the Purdue Bronies Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Purdue Bronies.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
Princess of the Moon

Welcome Purdue Bronies. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Purdue Bronies.   Welcome Purdue Bronies. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:21 pm

I made this so we would have somewhere to go even if temporarily after ponysquare gets shutdown. Thanks to Alpha142 for the link to forumotion,
Back to top Go down
https://purduebronies.forumotion.com
Zodo
Junior Speedster
Zodo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Purdue Bronies.   Welcome Purdue Bronies. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:29 am

Any word on the status of the club?

I talked with my classmate who works in BOSO, and she gave me a name of
someone to contact in the Dean of Students office if we're still waiting to
hear back from them...
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Purdue Bronies.   Welcome Purdue Bronies. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:11 am

Ah, my apologies for not informing every immediately, but I finally got in contact with the correct people. There are some issues with the constitution that need resolved before we can move forward, and I hope to work with Ramon and anyone else that wants to help to get it fixed. I can't do anything tomorrow, so I was probably going to talk about/work on it at the meeting.

Anyway, the reason I wasn't contacted by them about this was because they had sent an email to a different department to contact me so that they could explain the reasoning behind the required changes. However, that department didn't send the email to me, and I was not able to talk directly with anyone other than the desk worker until this Wednesday, when I finally told them it had been 6 weeks without word. They were rather surprised and finally let me see the lady in charge of group reviews. She was very nice about it and seemed sorry that things had played out the way they did. She then informed me of the areas of concern with the constitution and sent me an email with the same information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Purdue Bronies.   Welcome Purdue Bronies. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Purdue Bronies.
Page 1 of 1