Purdue Bronies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Purdue Bronies

Forums for the Purdue Bronies Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So we are officially in the No New Episode period of time again.

Go down 
+2
MegaCereal
Ster Zetanee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ster Zetanee
Master of Skittles
Ster Zetanee

So we are officially in the No New Episode period of time again.  Empty
PostSubject: So we are officially in the No New Episode period of time again.    So we are officially in the No New Episode period of time again.  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:33 pm

So what are were going to do every week? Right before the Last of Us left, we were discussing this.
Watch an Episode. (randomly of course)

Ideas so far.
Watch a movie.
Minecraft
Steam games
Console games, provided someone brings in a console to play.
Board games, card games, the pony table top.

More ideas?
Back to top Go down
MegaCereal
The Pony
MegaCereal

PostSubject: Re: So we are officially in the No New Episode period of time again.    So we are officially in the No New Episode period of time again.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:44 am

Well, I have all of those things. I could bring an xbox 360, but would need others to pitch in a couple controllers as I only have 2 or we could LAN party it up. I have Cards Against Humanity and the first expansion for it. I have a MTG cube, but its unsleeved Sad so I would ask we be gentle until I find an extra $60 to sleeve the whole thing. I have a poker set (cards and chips), and various other board games I can grab if I go home.
Back to top Go down
DJTFresh
Bass Cannoneer
DJTFresh

PostSubject: Re: So we are officially in the No New Episode period of time again.    So we are officially in the No New Episode period of time again.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:48 am

DJTFresh livesets huehue?
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: So we are officially in the No New Episode period of time again.    So we are officially in the No New Episode period of time again.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:20 pm

I know Brett has a really good Magic Cube, but I haven't been in contact with him for a little while. I might send out another mass email asking people for input.
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: So we are officially in the No New Episode period of time again.    So we are officially in the No New Episode period of time again.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:29 pm

Here is a link to a Google doc dealing with fun activities you would like to see at the meetings: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Please let us know what you would like to see!
Back to top Go down
MegaCereal
The Pony
MegaCereal

PostSubject: Re: So we are officially in the No New Episode period of time again.    So we are officially in the No New Episode period of time again.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:19 pm

By "let us know what you would like to see", do you mean wait till you actually fill in the doc, or do you want us to add stuff to it? If it is the latter, then you should think about opening up the document so people can add stuff.

Also, my cube is significantly less expensive than Brett's (mine is maybe worth $100 or so), but mine is a pauper cube, meaning it consists of only commons. That doesn't mean that it is not good. Again, I don't mind playing with it as long as people are gentle.
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: So we are officially in the No New Episode period of time again.    So we are officially in the No New Episode period of time again.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:04 pm

How would one change the settings to allow other people to edit?

Edit: I think I found it, but let me know if I didn't.
Back to top Go down
MegaCereal
The Pony
MegaCereal

PostSubject: Re: So we are officially in the No New Episode period of time again.    So we are officially in the No New Episode period of time again.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:20 pm

-Go to document
-Click "Share" in upper right corner
-It should bring up a permissions box, in the box it should say the doc is private and there should be a "change" button
-Hit that, and you can change permissions. I would probably hit the "Anyone with link" radio button, but if you want to make it public to the web, then that's fine too I guess.

Hope that helps
Back to top Go down
Frozen Raine
ᚠᚱᛟᛉᛖᚾ ᚱᚨᛁᚾᛖ
Frozen Raine

PostSubject: Re: So we are officially in the No New Episode period of time again.    So we are officially in the No New Episode period of time again.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:52 pm

I heard someone brought an n64 one time last semester. That needs to happen again.
Back to top Go down
autoresponse
The Pony
autoresponse

PostSubject: Re: So we are officially in the No New Episode period of time again.    So we are officially in the No New Episode period of time again.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:53 pm

I am totally down for some MTG!

Also, I own an N64 but only have Super Mario 64. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://kooolcow.com
Ster Zetanee
Master of Skittles
Ster Zetanee

PostSubject: Re: So we are officially in the No New Episode period of time again.    So we are officially in the No New Episode period of time again.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:15 pm

I have Settler's of Catan with the 5-6 player expansion now if anyone would want to play.
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: So we are officially in the No New Episode period of time again.    So we are officially in the No New Episode period of time again.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:22 pm

I love Settlers! I'd happily play that if others would also like to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So we are officially in the No New Episode period of time again.    So we are officially in the No New Episode period of time again.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So we are officially in the No New Episode period of time again.
Page 1 of 1