Purdue Bronies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Purdue Bronies

Forums for the Purdue Bronies Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 4 Spoiler Animatic from SDComiCon 2013

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GarudaPhoenix
DEFINITELY NOT A MALEVOLENT SENTIENT A.I.
GarudaPhoenix

Season 4 Spoiler Animatic from SDComiCon 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Season 4 Spoiler Animatic from SDComiCon 2013   Season 4 Spoiler Animatic from SDComiCon 2013 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:54 am

This thread is already about spoilers so I'm not even going to hide the main points below the video.

If you tl;dw

1. CMC episode about Scootaloo's inability to fly

2. Superhero episode.

3. Song by Applejack feat. Pinkie Pie

4. Princess Luna turning into Nightmare Moon.

My thoughts about the spoilers:

1. Scootaloo goes and does insane things to prove that she can fly when she doesn't really need to. (Self worth theme?)

2. Character exploration? No. Super fun and bucking awesome? Absolutely! This episode was inevitable, considering entertainment's delve into comic book movies this last decade and a half.

3. I almost have nothing on this one. Really left me cold aside the fact that we get more Applejack songs. (She doesn't sing enough + Raise this barn didn't quite do it for me)

4. This. It's...I don't even know. My brain is exploding from too many conspiracy theories to new headcanons. TMI DAMMIT. Please be a flashback/dream/historical exploration PLSPLSPLSPLSPLS.
Luna is best princess and it breaks my heart to see her turn back to her old ways :'(
Back to top Go down
DJTFresh
Bass Cannoneer
DJTFresh

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoiler Animatic from SDComiCon 2013   Season 4 Spoiler Animatic from SDComiCon 2013 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:31 pm

You play zerg are you srs?
Back to top Go down
Zodo
Junior Speedster
Zodo

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoiler Animatic from SDComiCon 2013   Season 4 Spoiler Animatic from SDComiCon 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:16 am

After looking at the animatic a few weeks ago, I looked at some of the comics, and came to realize that the Luna-Nightmare Moon scene was a flashback, with Twilight seeing things from Celestia's point of view. With that in mind, the dialogue of the scene makes more sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoiler Animatic from SDComiCon 2013   Season 4 Spoiler Animatic from SDComiCon 2013 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 4 Spoiler Animatic from SDComiCon 2013
Page 1 of 1