Purdue Bronies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Purdue Bronies

Forums for the Purdue Bronies Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallout Readthrough

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFillyosopher
Ponyville Resident
TheFillyosopher

Fallout Readthrough Empty
PostSubject: Fallout Readthrough   Fallout Readthrough Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:50 pm

So, i'm working on a Bi-weekly read-through of Fallout Equestria sidefics. The idea is to read one chapter a week, sampling from good, bad, old, and new, and hold a skype discussion afterward. Then we blast the page with comments about what we thought. I already have friends setup for this; it isn't intended to be Purdue Bronies only. That said, I'd love to have some involvement from my friends here!

Currently the plan is to hold it on Saturday, probably before the meeting (so that the European members can make it). We need suggestions, if any of you have favorite FoE side stories for future reads feel free to post them here.
Back to top Go down
Pinkerton Dan Pie
Junior Speedster
Pinkerton Dan Pie

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Readthrough   Fallout Readthrough Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:48 am

Shit. I need to finish FoE now. Halfway isn't going to cut it if I'm going to do this.
Back to top Go down
DJTFresh
Bass Cannoneer
DJTFresh

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Readthrough   Fallout Readthrough Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:51 am

Im confused a little but this involves fanfics which I like. They are just looking for critique on different FoE sotries?
Back to top Go down
WalkingInCirlces
The Pony
WalkingInCirlces

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Readthrough   Fallout Readthrough Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:18 am

I finished FoE last... Saturday I think. I'm on Project Horizons right now. I may be up for this, so yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Readthrough   Fallout Readthrough Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout Readthrough
Page 1 of 1