Purdue Bronies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Purdue Bronies

Forums for the Purdue Bronies Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad News Guys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DJTFresh
Bass Cannoneer
DJTFresh

Bad News Guys Empty
PostSubject: Bad News Guys   Bad News Guys Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:02 pm

So on wednesday my backpack went missing. Stolen by the looks of it. In it was my laptopn with all of the pony mix on it. So i need to both get a replacement after Ive given up looking for it, which wont be for awhile (never leave a man, or laptop, behind), and then have to start remixing, and recompiling all over again. I mean, I feel like most people dont really care lol and thats all good, but I know I talked it up big (deservedly, mind you ^^ ) and for those of you that may have been really looking forward to it, I'm really sorry, but it wont be here for a long while it seems. Still feel free to use the dropbox. Ill get to it eventually :/
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

Bad News Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Guys   Bad News Guys Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:52 am

That sucks, man. Hopefully you end up finding your backpack in the most random of places and won't have to worry about it.
Back to top Go down

Bad News Guys
Page 1 of 1