Purdue Bronies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Purdue Bronies

Forums for the Purdue Bronies Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MLP Vocal Samples

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Ex Vice President
King of the Griffons
Mr. Ex Vice President

MLP Vocal Samples Empty
PostSubject: MLP Vocal Samples   MLP Vocal Samples Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:43 am

So I picked up playing with FL again, and had an idea, and found that Sytrus has some pretty good presets, and long story short I'm now making a ~15-20 minute long ambient song about Princess Celestia.

Which brings us to...

Does anybody know where I could find samples for vocal clips taken from the show?
Specifically regarding Celestia/Twilight/Luna's lines from the Nighmare Moon episodes, especially the story at the beginning of Episode 1

I could only find one pack of insuffiicent vocal clips online, but I didn't look very hard.

So does anybody know of or have anything off the bat?

[edit] Smash Hit Single By Play Freebird [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Robert018
Lunar Resident
Robert018

MLP Vocal Samples Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP Vocal Samples   MLP Vocal Samples Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:36 pm

get audacity and record them yourself
Back to top Go down
Frozen Raine
ᚠᚱᛟᛉᛖᚾ ᚱᚨᛁᚾᛖ
Frozen Raine

MLP Vocal Samples Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP Vocal Samples   MLP Vocal Samples Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:26 am

I actually would like to know as well. Preferably clips where the vocal tracks are isolated.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ex Vice President
King of the Griffons
Mr. Ex Vice President

MLP Vocal Samples Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP Vocal Samples   MLP Vocal Samples Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:19 am

Robert018 wrote:
get audacity and record them yourself
If I took it straight from the show, it would have background music in the clips, and I simply have no idea how to isolate the vocals from everything else.
Back to top Go down
Robert018
Lunar Resident
Robert018

MLP Vocal Samples Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP Vocal Samples   MLP Vocal Samples Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:17 pm

im sure you can find tutorials on isolation, doing it yourself would yeild the highest quality samples anyways
Back to top Go down
DJTFresh
Bass Cannoneer
DJTFresh

MLP Vocal Samples Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP Vocal Samples   MLP Vocal Samples Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:13 pm

I could teach you, though I'm positive theres tutorials online
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MLP Vocal Samples Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP Vocal Samples   MLP Vocal Samples Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MLP Vocal Samples
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purdue Bronies :: General Discussion :: Music-
Jump to: