Purdue Bronies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Purdue Bronies

Forums for the Purdue Bronies Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minecraft Project

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Ex Vice President
King of the Griffons
Mr. Ex Vice President

Minecraft Project Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft Project   Minecraft Project Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:56 pm

Okay here we go. Information will be posted here as it comes, I guess?
Is this how forums work? I don't know. I can only assume so.
Reminder, the google doc is at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ex Vice President
King of the Griffons
Mr. Ex Vice President

Minecraft Project Empty
PostSubject: Info   Minecraft Project Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:55 pm

Okay, so here's the tekkit jars for people that didn't get them from me yesterday.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When you have the Techniclauncher on your ccomputer, and have a fresh copy of all of the jars, follow these steps if you don't already know how.

For just the MLP mod, nothing else (probably the least likely to get messed up) Open the "Just Pony" folder, and replace the .jar files of the same names found in your Roaming -> .techniclauncher -> tekkit -> bin folder with these.
Then take the "MineLittlePony" folder out of the "mods" folder I gave you, and copy it to Roaming -> .techniclauncher -> tekkit -> mods
Now go into that folder "MineLittlePony" and open up the Minelittlepony.properties txt file, and make sure that the ponylevel = 1
You should be good to go.

For MLP mod and Zombe Mod (flying) (for pegasi and cameraponies) Open the "Pony + Zombe" folder, and replace the .jar files of the same names found in your Roaming -> .techniclauncher -> tekkit -> bin folder with these.
Then take both folders out of the "mods" folder I gave you, and copy them to Roaming -> .techniclauncher -> tekkit -> mods
Now go into the folder "MineLittlePony" and open up the Minelittlepony.properties txt file, and make sure that the ponylevel = 1
You should be good to go, however do note, the fly speed is set to be ground running speed at normal, ground sprint speed if you hit the speed toggle "G", and then you have the ability to sprint while flying by double tapping "W" like on the ground. To change this (Pegasi shouldn't need to, cameraponies might if they want) go into the Roaming -> .techniclauncher -> tekkit -> mods -> Zombe folder, open config.txt, scroll down to the fly mod (not far from the start), and change the "Vertical movement speed", "Movement speed multiplier", and "Movement speed multiplier with speed modifier" values to however much you want them. Test around, and make sure that all of the cameraponies are using the same settings, for consistency.

IF THE ABOVE METHOD OF INSTALLING THE MODS DOES NOT WORK: you can try replacing your entire Roaming -> .techniclauncher -> tekkit folder with the one that I'm giving you. This will probably only work on Windows machines, I'm guessing. If that doesn't work, try replacing the entire .techniclauncher folder with the one i gave you.
Note: This may make you appear to have my skin until you completely log in, but it should be overwritten once you do.
Note: this will install both the MLP and Zombe mods. If you don;t want the fly mod to be active, go to the Roaming -> .techniclauncher -> tekkit -> mods -> Zombe folder, open config.txt, scroll down to the fly mod, and put a "#" before the line at the top that says "modFlyEnabled = yes" to comment it out.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Ex Vice President
King of the Griffons
Mr. Ex Vice President

Minecraft Project Empty
PostSubject: Gender-swapped Skins   Minecraft Project Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Includes the mane 6 plus Spike with eyelashes (I didn't really know what to do for a female dragon)
These may take some more editing to make look right, but if you're feeling up to it, just open them in gimp or photoshop or another transparency-friendly image editor and fire away.
Back to top Go down
TheFillyosopher
Ponyville Resident
TheFillyosopher

Minecraft Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Project   Minecraft Project Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:48 pm

Thanks, that fixed it for me. I had to replace the tekkit folder before it would work, but now it seems fine. Even had a chance to set up a small house and mess around with Teir 1 machinery!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Minecraft Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Project   Minecraft Project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Project
Page 1 of 1