Purdue Bronies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Purdue Bronies

Forums for the Purdue Bronies Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tara Strong has COrrupted Lauren Faust.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ster Zetanee
Master of Skittles
Ster Zetanee

Tara Strong has COrrupted Lauren Faust. Empty
PostSubject: Tara Strong has COrrupted Lauren Faust.   Tara Strong has COrrupted Lauren Faust. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Now our Empress is also trolling us....
Back to top Go down
Zodo
Junior Speedster
Zodo

PostSubject: Re: Tara Strong has COrrupted Lauren Faust.   Tara Strong has COrrupted Lauren Faust. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:02 am

Now?

You didn't see the whole kerfluffle about there not being any bathrooms in equestria?

This is Lauren Faust trying to stay relevant to a fandom about MLP, even though she has no influence whatsoever on what's canon anymore. I pretty much discount anything she has to say anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ster Zetanee
Master of Skittles
Ster Zetanee

PostSubject: Re: Tara Strong has COrrupted Lauren Faust.   Tara Strong has COrrupted Lauren Faust. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:32 am

Zodo wrote:
Now?

You didn't see the whole kerfluffle about there not being any bathrooms in equestria?

This is Lauren Faust trying to stay relevant to a fandom about MLP, even though she has no influence whatsoever on what's canon anymore. I pretty much discount anything she has to say anymore.

Yeah, I saw that one, and just thought wow that's not even worth posting. I only posted it because she continues to troll us. I know she doesn't affect the cannon of the show anymore but she doesn't need to be so ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tara Strong has COrrupted Lauren Faust.   Tara Strong has COrrupted Lauren Faust. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tara Strong has COrrupted Lauren Faust.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purdue Bronies :: General Discussion-
Jump to: