Purdue Bronies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Purdue Bronies

Forums for the Purdue Bronies Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Binaural testing - Pony Hypnosis

Go down 
+2
Robert018
TheFillyosopher
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFillyosopher
Ponyville Resident
TheFillyosopher

Binaural testing - Pony Hypnosis Empty
PostSubject: Binaural testing - Pony Hypnosis   Binaural testing - Pony Hypnosis Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:37 pm

I talked about this a bit during the walk to the meeting, but I'll give a quick summary.

The basic concept is this, by listening to an audio recording and willingly following the instructions, you will be in body and mind one of the ponies from MLP. This is, like all hypnosis, is something that different people will react to entirely differently. Still, I've had some fun effects already, like walking around with lower hooves (no, I'm not kidding).

The link for the collection:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The link for my comments, analyses, and exact description of effects (on me, of course):

If anyone else tries these, I'd love to hear about your experiences. A larger information pool will help my analyses.

I'm happy to answer any questions as well.

Last edited by TheFillyosopher on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robert018
Lunar Resident
Robert018

PostSubject: Re: Binaural testing - Pony Hypnosis   Binaural testing - Pony Hypnosis Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Frozen Raine
ᚠᚱᛟᛉᛖᚾ ᚱᚨᛁᚾᛖ
Frozen Raine

PostSubject: Re: Binaural testing - Pony Hypnosis   Binaural testing - Pony Hypnosis Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:28 pm

Gonna try this after work. I'm very curious of the results and how this affects the mind and body.
Back to top Go down
TheFillyosopher
Ponyville Resident
TheFillyosopher

PostSubject: Re: Binaural testing - Pony Hypnosis   Binaural testing - Pony Hypnosis Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:56 pm

So, the last three days have been some of the most active of my life. I've been testing files, coordinating experiment groups, Giving lectures, responding to Q&A's, meeting new people, and learning new concepts. Saturday at midnight I posted a basic guide to pony hypnosis online and as a comment on reddit. The next morning, I posted it as a reply on EQAD. By midday, EQAD had my link added to their main post... and I started getting a flood of anons on my doc, asking for help and information.

In an effort to stay ahead of the questions, I've been running around the internet gathering resources, information, and contacts. Now, I've got around 10 people all sending me progress reports, a smaller group of file testers, and few (very) simple mixes of my own. Finally, the traffic is dying down on my gdocs.

I know most of you aren't interested, and I can understand why. Still, I want to apologize in advance... this is all that has been on my mind for days, a likely for days to come. So just tell me to shut up if I start ranting.
Back to top Go down
DJTFresh
Bass Cannoneer
DJTFresh

PostSubject: Re: Binaural testing - Pony Hypnosis   Binaural testing - Pony Hypnosis Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:07 pm

Lol so freezeflame is the silly pony now? XD
Back to top Go down
Idriaka
Junior Speedster
Idriaka

PostSubject: Re: Binaural testing - Pony Hypnosis   Binaural testing - Pony Hypnosis Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:14 pm

Interesting reads, sounds like some fun research.

I tried a couple out, to not much effect other than relaxation. Though I'm likely not motivated enough in these specifically to keep working on it.

It DOES remind me though that I need to start experimenting with binaurals and the like again now that I have some decent circumaural headphones. Haven't messed with those since my lucid dreaming obsessed high school days. Kinda fell out the window when college started.
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Binaural testing - Pony Hypnosis   Binaural testing - Pony Hypnosis Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:00 pm

This sounds fun and I would like to try it. However, I have forgotten about it each time I have had a good situation to try it.
Back to top Go down
TheFillyosopher
Ponyville Resident
TheFillyosopher

PostSubject: Re: Binaural testing - Pony Hypnosis   Binaural testing - Pony Hypnosis Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:34 pm

I've started a blog,

fillyosopherhj.blogspot.com

I've started screwing around with tulpa a bit too. If you want a funny story, read what happened when I tried the Pinkie Pie file...
I update 2 or more times a day right now, and it has links to better resources than my Original post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Binaural testing - Pony Hypnosis   Binaural testing - Pony Hypnosis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Binaural testing - Pony Hypnosis
Page 1 of 1