Purdue Bronies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Purdue Bronies

Forums for the Purdue Bronies Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bronycon 2013 Take Two.

Go down 
+4
baconpork
autoresponse
Zodo
Ster Zetanee
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ster Zetanee
Master of Skittles
Ster Zetanee

Bronycon 2013 Take Two. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bronycon 2013 Take Two.   Bronycon 2013 Take Two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:37 pm

OK took care of the Hotel stuff, the rooms might not be near each other but they are both in the same hotel at the same rate. I am count 8 or 9 people going so it should be about $112 per person for the hotel room as previously stated until some unicon level stuff goes down.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ex Vice President
King of the Griffons
Mr. Ex Vice President

PostSubject: Re: Bronycon 2013 Take Two.   Bronycon 2013 Take Two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:25 pm

Question: how many people are still able to catch a ride on the Bronycon train?

Like say, If I end up being able to go, and if by chance I get friends who want to go?
Back to top Go down
Ster Zetanee
Master of Skittles
Ster Zetanee

PostSubject: Re: Bronycon 2013 Take Two.   Bronycon 2013 Take Two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:24 pm

Right now noth rooms are entirely full, but that hotel should still have open rooms.

I am letting any people who are going on top of the 8 or 9 we have going reserve the room themselves so I don't have to put more hotel rooms in my name. THis is so the people in that group can check into the hotel themselves without needing me to be there.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ex Vice President
King of the Griffons
Mr. Ex Vice President

PostSubject: Re: Bronycon 2013 Take Two.   Bronycon 2013 Take Two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:10 am

Okay, so I have one, maybe two friends who are interested, plus myself, but definitely nothing is confirmed for any of us yet (Especially not me :I)

So what exactly are your travel plans?
If you're driving all the way there, how many open seats are there, and could you swing down to Muncie to pick me/us up on the way?

As for hotel rooms, you say they're full. Does that mean >>>>FULL, because I'll sleep in the freaking tub no problems. If they are full to bursting already, are there people who would like to get another room?
Back to top Go down
Ster Zetanee
Master of Skittles
Ster Zetanee

PostSubject: Re: Bronycon 2013 Take Two.   Bronycon 2013 Take Two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 8:45 pm

Full as in if we take more people in the rooms we can get kicked out of the hotel. The cars I believe are also full because I still have no clue what I am going to be able to find to rent for there and back, and that car has to hold all of the stuff Daniel is bringing to sell at his table.
Back to top Go down
baconpork
The Pony
baconpork

PostSubject: Re: Bronycon 2013 Take Two.   Bronycon 2013 Take Two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:32 am

Cedar Rapids has their own brony group, so I'll probably just plan to go with them. I hope to see you all there though!
Back to top Go down
Ster Zetanee
Master of Skittles
Ster Zetanee

PostSubject: Re: Bronycon 2013 Take Two.   Bronycon 2013 Take Two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:41 am

I am now taking check, money orders, or any other safe through mail form of payment for the hotel fees. It is 125  (See my new post for reasoning to this larger sum.) dollars for the hotel room. Message me for the address.

Depending on how the radisson does the payment I will likely need the money on my account before convention since idk how fast chase will allow me to use the money.

Last edited by Ster Zetanee on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
autoresponse
The Pony
autoresponse

PostSubject: Re: Bronycon 2013 Take Two.   Bronycon 2013 Take Two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:37 am

Just to give you a more accurate idea of how much I'd like to take, if we went right now I would have 5 boxes of 22x20x19. I could squeeze that into a smaller area if need be (I probably will anyway). Those are just the plushes. If you want a picture with side-by-side comparisons just let me know and I'll get that to you.
Still unsure on poster plan. Probably figure that out after we secure transportation as they will probably take up more space per unit.
Back to top Go down
http://kooolcow.com
Frozen Raine
ᚠᚱᛟᛉᛖᚾ ᚱᚨᛁᚾᛖ
Frozen Raine

PostSubject: Re: Bronycon 2013 Take Two.   Bronycon 2013 Take Two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:34 pm

How late would you need it by? I don't have that kind of money at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ster Zetanee
Master of Skittles
Ster Zetanee

PostSubject: Re: Bronycon 2013 Take Two.   Bronycon 2013 Take Two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:58 pm

Ok everypony who is going to Bronycon with me, I need you to send me bits for the Hotel, you will need to message me to get the address, I am taking check or bits order. I need the bits now so that I have enough on my account when they start taking out deposits and the cost out depending on the time it takes for my bank to put the bits on my account. I need 140 dollars per pony for the room, you may be getting bits back depending on how they Tax us.

Travel costs will up posted soon and I don't expect to need the bits for that until we meet up to head to Baltimore.
Back to top Go down
Ster Zetanee
Master of Skittles
Ster Zetanee

PostSubject: Re: Bronycon 2013 Take Two.   Bronycon 2013 Take Two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:47 pm

Does anypony else have the ability to Drive to the con? Otherwise we are going to be packing our selves very tight into the vehicles we take as the other pony providing transportation is no longer able to attend.

We also *might* now have an open spot in the hotel room.

Depending on who if everyone else who was interested in going is able to go, because BrowncoatBrony is not able to attend and he was one of the drivers AND was able to stay with a friend in the Baltimore.
Back to top Go down
Ster Zetanee
Master of Skittles
Ster Zetanee

PostSubject: Re: Bronycon 2013 Take Two.   Bronycon 2013 Take Two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:05 pm

Here is the situation at the moment. We still have 8 people interested in going, but I only thing we will have room the transport 7 at the moment, and if only 7 go, the hotel price is going to end up rising at least a little, (Will figure that out if needed, but it will be about 10-20 dollars more and I will ask for it before we leave). This is assuming that Daniel Lee would be able to take one person in the vehicle he is taking to the con, and we shove 5 people in the car I rent. SO we need to figure out transport for the con again as that is a press issue that is very important right now. If we can get someone else to drive (a car that is not rented) it will cut costs. If there is no other option we might end up with more expensive travel cost just so I can get all 8 people to the con.

I still need to here from 3 people about whether or not they are still interested in going to the con though, so if they end up not being interested, able, or whatever, then we might be able to make this work out in the end. Or if they are all interested and one of them has a vehicle they can use to get to the con.

Please bear with me while I try to figure out what we can do.
Back to top Go down
autoresponse
The Pony
autoresponse

PostSubject: Re: Bronycon 2013 Take Two.   Bronycon 2013 Take Two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:50 pm

Just wanna remind you that I'll be driving there on my own. Don't worry about me or my stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://kooolcow.com
Ster Zetanee
Master of Skittles
Ster Zetanee

PostSubject: Re: Bronycon 2013 Take Two.   Bronycon 2013 Take Two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:57 pm

Yeah I know you are set on getting there, I am just trying to figure out whether or not I still need the second room or not because 1 person has canceled, another I thought was interested is also unable to go and i have not heard from the last 2 people. I might need to call the radisson and find out if they will allow 5 people in one room.

Thankfully this is all wrapping up somewhat nicely because it might just result in one of my reservations for hotel rooms being cancelled.
Back to top Go down
Ster Zetanee
Master of Skittles
Ster Zetanee

PostSubject: Re: Bronycon 2013 Take Two.   Bronycon 2013 Take Two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:26 pm

Status report.

I have canceled the second Hotel room. We are able to have 5 people in one room, so someone will have to sleep on the floor, OR they can bring some type of mattress like thing to sleep on (air mattress, a fold up cot whatever). Everyone will be getting some portion of money back when we get checked in because we are now splitting one room's cost five ways and not 5 ways.

Travel will proceed as planed, unless by some magic someone has a car to take now so we don't have to rent one.
Back to top Go down
MintShard
The Pony
MintShard

PostSubject: Re: Bronycon 2013 Take Two.   Bronycon 2013 Take Two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:16 am

Is anyone planning to do the Bar Trot on Thursday night?
Back to top Go down
http://mintshard.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bronycon 2013 Take Two.   Bronycon 2013 Take Two. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bronycon 2013 Take Two.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2