Purdue Bronies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Purdue Bronies

Forums for the Purdue Bronies Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important info from meetings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alpha142
The President
alpha142

Important info from meetings Empty
PostSubject: Important info from meetings   Important info from meetings Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:13 pm

Following is a recap of most of the important topics discussed in today's meeting (8/24/13).
First off, there will be officer elections in two weeks time (9/7/13). So if you are intending to run for an office, get the word out!
If you are interested in non-meal plan dinners, please check the dedicated thread here in the forum!
There are plans on having an all-seasons marathon of pony, however a date has not been decided. Please let us know what day you think would work best!
If you are able and want to teach people how to do various artistic activities during meetings, please put your name out there and we will try to get this moving!
One of our members is going to be running a PG panel on MLP. If you have any ideas on what you think would be cool to see, please leave a comment!
Finally, I will attempt to start up a mailing list for important announcements. If you don't want emailed, please let me know so we don't bother you with emails!
If you have any questions or want to mention something I forgot, please comment!
Back to top Go down
GarudaPhoenix
DEFINITELY NOT A MALEVOLENT SENTIENT A.I.
GarudaPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Important info from meetings   Important info from meetings Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:28 am

Please add the positions available.
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Important info from meetings   Important info from meetings Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:51 am

Ah, apologies! Here they are:
President
Vice President
Secretary
Treasurer
Master at Arms
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Important info from meetings   Important info from meetings Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:47 pm

Ramon reminded me that I forgot to mention some important facts about the elections. Purdue mandates that you have to have at least 15 credits under your belt and be in good academic standing to even be eligible to run for a position. I apologize for leaving this out.
Back to top Go down
Zodo
Junior Speedster
Zodo

PostSubject: Re: Important info from meetings   Important info from meetings Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:32 am

You also have to be currently enrolled and taking at least 12 credit hours if you are an undergraduate. The rules are different for graduate students, but I don't recall what they are.
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Important info from meetings   Important info from meetings Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:57 am

Thank you for the very important info, Mr. Zodo!
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Important update!   Important info from meetings Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:15 pm

Some new information has popped up from the SAO about becoming a club thanks to our Secretary's initiative (thank you, MintShard). Here are two links that state the rather unpleasant information:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As you can see, they now require officers, the advisor and at least one member to attend of those meetings. They also state on a handout that this must be completed by the 16th of September. Due to the deadline speeding towards us, I would appreciate it if all officers and a member able and willing to go to one of these meetings get in contact with me as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Flowerblossm
Queen of Ore and Snow Ponies
Flowerblossm

PostSubject: Re: Important info from meetings   Important info from meetings Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:04 pm

I'll be able to go to the session 7 one, on sept. 10th, 6-7:15pm. I don't think I'd be able to go to any of the other ones, lemmi know what times work best for everyone else who plans on going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important info from meetings   Important info from meetings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important info from meetings
Page 1 of 1