Purdue Bronies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Purdue Bronies

Forums for the Purdue Bronies Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chrysalis Plush and Flufflepuff Plush Army

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
knightlynews
Ponyville Resident
knightlynews

Chrysalis Plush and Flufflepuff Plush  Army  Empty
PostSubject: Chrysalis Plush and Flufflepuff Plush Army    Chrysalis Plush and Flufflepuff Plush  Army  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:26 pm

So last meeting an interesting topic came up. Me and others were joking around that I should make a Chrysalis plushie while everyone else in the group makes tiny Flufflepuffs to create an army.
I am willing to make the Chrysalis plush, the only downside is materials, which we can factor in after we reached a decision on the dimensions.
The bottom line is, does anyone want to pull this off, I'll bring it up again in meeting this Saturday, just reply and let me know what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Chrysalis Plush and Flufflepuff Plush Army    Chrysalis Plush and Flufflepuff Plush  Army  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:16 pm

I'd be up for it.
Back to top Go down
knightlynews
Ponyville Resident
knightlynews

PostSubject: Re: Chrysalis Plush and Flufflepuff Plush Army    Chrysalis Plush and Flufflepuff Plush  Army  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:52 pm

That's fine, I just need more confirmation. I finally forced myself to become an active forum participant so I just need more people to respond. Also Mr. President I need to know in two weeks, otherwise I won't get started and it probably won't be finished anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
SavannahSage
Blank Flank

PostSubject: Re: Chrysalis Plush and Flufflepuff Plush Army    Chrysalis Plush and Flufflepuff Plush  Army  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:20 pm

PbbbthPbbpbbth Pbbbbbbthpbbthpbth.

(Translation: Heck yes I'm down with this.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chrysalis Plush and Flufflepuff Plush Army    Chrysalis Plush and Flufflepuff Plush  Army  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chrysalis Plush and Flufflepuff Plush Army
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purdue Bronies :: General Discussion :: Art-
Jump to: