Purdue Bronies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Purdue Bronies

Forums for the Purdue Bronies Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallout Equestria

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinkerton Dan Pie
Junior Speedster
Pinkerton Dan Pie

Fallout Equestria Empty
PostSubject: Fallout Equestria   Fallout Equestria Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:27 pm

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA
A truly intriguing tale, woven by an arcane whimsy-smith who used their fancy-hammer of +9 Tickle-tactics to engineer the most prolific piece of My Little Pony fiction this side of My Little Dashie. Enough of the squee-ing, it's good and you should take a look... it's in the book...
READING RAINBOW
Back to top Go down
Cthulhu Pony
Elder Pony-God of Madness
Cthulhu Pony

Fallout Equestria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria   Fallout Equestria Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:13 pm

ok....maybe i will be reading this on my down time. I think im sucked in by the fallout of it more than anything else. I hate you now Senor Pinkerton...its going to take calibre like 3 hours to convert that pdf into an epub. (can someone tell me how to make an ~ appear over the n?)
Back to top Go down
MegaCereal
The Pony
MegaCereal

Fallout Equestria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria   Fallout Equestria Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:58 am

ñ Ñ

its option n on Mac, on windows its unnecessarily complicated, but here goes.

For Windows you need to hold down ALT while typing the appropriate number code on your numeric keypad to create characters with tilde accent marks. (It has to be the number pad, the numbers at the top of the keyboard won't work.)

For the upper case letters:
à 0195
Ñ 0209
Õ 0213

For the lower case letters:
ã 0227
ñ 0241
õ 0245

It is overly complicated like i said, so its probably easier to google it and copy paste, but there you go.
Back to top Go down
WalkingInCirlces
The Pony
WalkingInCirlces

Fallout Equestria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria   Fallout Equestria Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:04 pm

I read half of it over fall break, and just finished the rest this Saturday. It's long, but I wouldn't have any problem with it being longer because it's good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallout Equestria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria   Fallout Equestria Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria
Page 1 of 1