Purdue Bronies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Purdue Bronies

Forums for the Purdue Bronies Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Themed Movie Nights

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinkerton Dan Pie
Junior Speedster
Pinkerton Dan Pie

Themed Movie Nights Empty
PostSubject: Themed Movie Nights   Themed Movie Nights Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:26 pm

This is the place to find out about the themed movie nights that will be starting up shortly. The next one up will be Western movie night this Sunday at 7 PM. The week after we will have either Horror movie night or Eastern movie night. Feel free to bring personal snacks and whatever else you need. We will aim to nab one of the TVs in either Tarkington or Wily most likely, so if a couple people could go early to claim said areas it would be AWESOME.

Last edited by Pinkerton Dan Pie on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bronco Bro
Ponyville Resident

PostSubject: Re: Themed Movie Nights   Themed Movie Nights Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:14 pm

Some time this month, in honor of the upcoming Hobbit movie, I would like to have a LOTR marathon. I own the extended edition. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pinkerton Dan Pie
Junior Speedster
Pinkerton Dan Pie

PostSubject: Re: Themed Movie Nights   Themed Movie Nights Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:44 pm

Remember the movie night tonight! Basement of Tarkington at 7 PM! We are watching Quigley Down Under and West World!
Back to top Go down
Cthulhu Pony
Elder Pony-God of Madness
Cthulhu Pony

PostSubject: Re: Themed Movie Nights   Themed Movie Nights Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:49 pm

hey pinkerton we may have a problem. i dont have your current contact info to get a hold of you.
Back to top Go down
Pinkerton Dan Pie
Junior Speedster
Pinkerton Dan Pie

PostSubject: Re: Themed Movie Nights   Themed Movie Nights Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:06 pm

What do you need? I currently don't have a phone so I can't give you a phone number. Well, I could but that would be silly because you couldn't get a hold of me via it. I have both movies on my computer if that is what you are worrying about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Themed Movie Nights   Themed Movie Nights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Themed Movie Nights
Page 1 of 1