Purdue Bronies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Purdue Bronies

Forums for the Purdue Bronies Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Too Many Pinkie's Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ster Zetanee
Master of Skittles
Ster Zetanee

Too Many Pinkie's Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Too Many Pinkie's Discussion   Too Many Pinkie's Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:04 pm

Here we shall discuss pony fingers, the mirror pond, and Fluttershy's adorableness.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Zodo
Junior Speedster
Zodo

PostSubject: Re: Too Many Pinkie's Discussion   Too Many Pinkie's Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:04 am

Not being a fan of Pinkie Pie, I didn't care much for this episode. It was perfectly titled, IMABNQHO.

One thing that bugged me was the deal with Spike finding the button behind the books, and discovering an old and dusty book. What was up with that? They've emptied the shelves multiple times, so they should have found that button before. Why didn't Twilight Sparkle question where that book came from?

The zapping of the fake pinkie pies also seemed kind of cold-hearted and ruthless to me.
Back to top Go down
Robert018
Lunar Resident
Robert018

PostSubject: Re: Too Many Pinkie's Discussion   Too Many Pinkie's Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:17 pm

i liked it, they didnt make pinkie pie TOO exagerated, nice to see we arent gonna see that this season. I was surprised how they got rid of the clones. It was like ooh a birdie...NO MERCY i laughed a little [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too Many Pinkie's Discussion   Too Many Pinkie's Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too Many Pinkie's Discussion
Page 1 of 1