Purdue Bronies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Purdue Bronies

Forums for the Purdue Bronies Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weekly Meeting

Go down 
+8
Hightree39
Ysh
Octavio
Idriaka
Mr. Ex Vice President
Pinkerton Dan Pie
Ster Zetanee
alpha142
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pinkerton Dan Pie
Junior Speedster
Pinkerton Dan Pie

Weekly Meeting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:11 pm

So where is everyone...
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:44 pm

Greetings, all! Since the semester has started up, we will resume with our regularly scheduled meetings on Saturdays. There will be a pre-meeting lunch at noon at Wiley dining court. If you have meal swipes and feel like hanging out, please feel free to join us! We tend to wait in the lobby until five after before heading inside. There is generally at least two types of pony merchandise in the group, so hopefully we will be easy to spot. The actual meeting begins at 1pm and generally takes place in room B848 of Hicks Undergraduate Library. At around 5, we tend to head off towards a dining court for a group supper and then transfer to one of the rooms downstairs in Tarkington near the Mini Mart. We are always happy to see new faces, so please feel free to join at any time!
Back to top Go down
Hightree39
The Humanized
The Humanized
Hightree39

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:13 pm

UPDATE
Since Hicks is currently unavailable, we are going to be in HEAV 104 for today's main meeting.
Back to top Go down
Hightree39
The Humanized
The Humanized
Hightree39

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:05 pm

Greetings everyone. This Saturday we will be in our usual location in HICKS B848.
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:33 am

Hey, all!
Just in case anyone unfamiliar with the group wishes to join, I'll toss up a rough outline for what happens on Saturday. There is a pre-meeting lunch at noon at Wiley. From there we head to Hicks for the actual meeting at 1pm. We generally spend time there until 4:30pm or so before heading off to a dining court for food. There were whispers of interest of holding said dinner at one of the many standard restaurants on campus, so if you are interested please bring it up at the meeting or get in contact with us! From there, we generally head to one of the activity rooms in Tarkington until people wish to retire on their own. We generally have fun, so I hope you can come! However, bringing a laptop is recommended!
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:49 pm

Just wanted to toss up a post here to bring it to the attention for any new members! All of the information in my previous post applies, though there was talk of possibly heading to the Forney lecture hall. Though no definitive decision has been reached. If you wish to come but can't join us at Wiley, please just wait upstairs in Hicks. There should be plenty of pony related-talk and merchandise for you to find us. If you aren't able to join until later, then just call or text me at 765-610-1866.
Back to top Go down
knightlynews
Ponyville Resident
knightlynews

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:13 am

Just as a general FYI to everybody, I am bringing my Wii to the meeting but someone needs to bring Brawl since I cannot seem to locate my copy here or at home, I might need some help bringing it after Lunch though, so someone please reply. The only other thing is that I have gotten work started on the Chrysalis plush and have the horn completed. With a little help I am pretty sure the legs can be finished this meeting, however we need to finalize the dimensions before we do anything else. Other than that I look forward to our meeting. If anyone has suggestions about how we should carry out the plush army idea bring it to me, for you newcomers I'm the skinny Indian with a Princess Celestia Plushie.
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:30 pm

We are in the normal spot in Hicks.
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:54 am

Just a reminder that a normal meeting will take place on Sat the 19th. However, instead of being in Hicks, we will be on the second floor of Beering in room 2275.
Back to top Go down
Hightree39
The Humanized
The Humanized
Hightree39

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:05 pm

Greetings everyone, this week we will be in Lawson B132. In order to get into the building, you must enter through the front door.
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:51 pm

Due to the loss of our preferred room, I have no idea where people want to go for the meeting. There are many options, but I don't want to stake a claim without knowledge of where we want to be. Please let me know your opinions as soon as possible!
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:24 am

Hey, all! We will be having a normal meeting this weekend (noon lunch at Wiley) that will start at the normal time (1 pm). However, due to the nature of claiming rooms at Purdue, we can't officially hold any of the rooms we have been in without a fee. However, there are supposedly rooms we can claim in HAMP and Lilly, so please meet in the front doors of HAMP on the West side. From there, we can peruse the rooms and hopefully check to make sure we can claim them. I hope to see you all there!
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:33 am

Hey, all! Just wanted to remind you that there will be a normal meeting today (Nov 9). There will be a pre-meeting lunch at Wiley at noon. From there we will move to BRNG 2275 to start the true meeting at 1 pm. In the case that that room is taken or you come late and we are just not there, please check HAMP 1266. Hope to see you soon!
Back to top Go down
Hightree39
The Humanized
The Humanized
Hightree39

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:03 pm

We have successfully taken our room in BRNG 2275.
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:53 am

(Copied from Matt's post on Facebook.)
Fillies and gentlecolts! Welcome to the annual Running of the Leaves! As everypony knows the running is a very important tradition, for without it the Autumn leave of Equestria would never fall. So get ready ponies; the Running of the Leaves will begin in 3 days!
This Saturday will be the Purdue Running of the Leaves! The run will be approximately 4 miles or 2.5 km and last around 30-40 minutes! According to a semi reliable cyan weather pony, this Saturday is scheduled to be around 55 ˚F. Unfortunately she was a little unsure when it came to precipitation (I don’t think she knew what it meant) and couldn’t accurately tell me whether it would rain or not. In the even that there is rain, we will have to reschedule the running
In the event that the skies are clear and things go according to plan, these are my survival guide recommendations:
Light pants, a long sleeve shirt, light gloves, a hat, and a scarf
Light jacket that you can wrap around you waist if it gets too hot
A bottle of water
Handheld music playing device and headphone/ear buds
No backpack

The Plan:
We will have the normal lunch meeting at Wiley at 12:00. We will eat there and instead of leaving to an activity room, those participating in the running will walk to the starting location. By the time we have left Wiley and gotten to the start location our lunch will have had time to settle, and we will be warmed up to start the run! We will finish near Hilltop!

Feel free to drop all questions and comments below!
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 4:02 am

Hey, all! Just wanted to remind you that there will be a normal meeting today (Nov 23). There will be a pre-meeting lunch at Wiley at noon. From there we will move to BRNG 2275 to start the true meeting at 1 pm. In the case that that room is taken or you come late and we are just not there, please check HAMP 1266. Yay for the new season!
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:58 am

Greetings, all!

Welcome to the new semester! I hope it is a great one! I just wanted to remind people that this coming weekend is the first official meeting of this semester. There will be a pre-meeting lunch at Wiley at noon. From there we will move to BRNG 2275 to start the true meeting at 1 pm. In the case that that room is taken or you come late and we are just not there, please check HAMP 1266. Please do try to be there if you can. We will be holding elections! If you intend to run for an officer position you must be there or let every current officer know of your intention to run.
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:18 am

Greetings, all!

Just a quick reminder that there will be an election meeting tomorrow! We will have the normal pre-meeting lunch at noon at Wiley and then proceed to Beering 2275. Elections will be held at the start of the meeting so if you desire to run for an office or vote you need to be there by 1:15 at the latest. That or you have to let every current officer know of your intentions to run or vote. If we are not in Beering 2275 then we will be in HAMP 1266 and the time will be extended to 1:30. Additionally, if you intend to order a plush from Daniel please let the officers know either during this meeting or by Monday. Thanks, and hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
Hightree39
The Humanized
The Humanized
Hightree39

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 1:49 pm

Meeting today at 1pm in HAMP 1113, meet us there, or join us for lunch at Ford before the meeting at 12pm!
Back to top Go down
Hightree39
The Humanized
The Humanized
Hightree39

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 11:46 am

IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING TODAY'S MEETING:
The iUWA group thing something or other has a couple of rooms in HAMP reserved, including our usual room. Do for now we are scheduled for room 1266 1pm-5pm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekly Meeting
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3