Purdue Bronies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Purdue Bronies

Forums for the Purdue Bronies Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wonderbolt Academy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Ex Vice President
King of the Griffons
Mr. Ex Vice President

Wonderbolt Academy Empty
PostSubject: Wonderbolt Academy   Wonderbolt Academy Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:46 am

So this episode has been leaked.

If anyone wants to watch it early, the link is here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Have fun

[edit] Oh my goodness it was so good, but it raises more questions than it answers.
Also,
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ster Zetanee
Master of Skittles
Ster Zetanee

Wonderbolt Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderbolt Academy   Wonderbolt Academy Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:43 am

You beat me to this.

Spoiler:

EDIT: The crushing realization that there is only 6 more episodes left in this season......
Back to top Go down
Robert018
Lunar Resident
Robert018

Wonderbolt Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderbolt Academy   Wonderbolt Academy Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:56 am

I was really looking forward to this episode, considering that i spent 4 years a college-prep military academy and may have spent these next four years in a much more intense environment.

But first the trivial stuff

-spitfire's voice- pretty good no complaints here (other than getting used to new voice)
-spitfires personality- no, complaints considering she is the captain and cannot show any favoritism to RD

lighting dust....out-Dash-ing dash?
didn't expect it to go that way but i guess RD is loyal, and she can move on from being over competitive and actually work in a team and not for herself...hence loyalty

but as of the questions this..raises ya...what does this make dash?
wonderbolt?
wonderbolt trainee?
wonderbolt academy cadet?

but overall i was confused for the first watch through, but upon further review i like it more and more..just hope they answer questions in the future
Back to top Go down
Ster Zetanee
Master of Skittles
Ster Zetanee

Wonderbolt Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderbolt Academy   Wonderbolt Academy Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:16 pm

Robert018 wrote:
but overall i was confused for the first watch through, but upon further review i like it more and more..just hope they answer questions in the future

She passed the first stage of the academy. So it depends on what the program she was in was for. Considering they only invited her for a week, it could have been a scouting thing meaning they may call her back to either be a Wonderbolt in training or for another elimination round. It also could have been a fan camp, like the Richard Petty Experience (be a Nascar driver for a weekend, where you are a Wonderbolt for a week and nothing more comes of it. I am not sure which that was this episodes came would have been.
Back to top Go down
Robert018
Lunar Resident
Robert018

Wonderbolt Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderbolt Academy   Wonderbolt Academy Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:08 am

i guess that makes sense, I really hope this will be at least mentioned that she is at least one step closer instead of just ignoring it as a point of continuity...but then again the show has been pretty good about that.
last two episodes we had some pretty major character/plot development and I hope it wasn't for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Ster Zetanee
Master of Skittles
Ster Zetanee

Wonderbolt Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderbolt Academy   Wonderbolt Academy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There's the answer, from the content cut from the episode, it was just a fan camp. (Source EQD who for it from Megan McCarthy.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wonderbolt Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderbolt Academy   Wonderbolt Academy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonderbolt Academy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purdue Bronies :: General Discussion :: Episode Discussion.-
Jump to: