Purdue Bronies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Purdue Bronies

Forums for the Purdue Bronies Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weekly Meeting

Go down 
+8
Hightree39
Ysh
Octavio
Idriaka
Mr. Ex Vice President
Pinkerton Dan Pie
Ster Zetanee
alpha142
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
alpha142
The President
alpha142

Weekly Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:20 pm

Hey, all!

Just wanted to inform people that the weekly meeting is a the normal time and place. Meaning 1:00 pm on Saturday in the basement of Hicks. Hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

Weekly Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 1:35 pm

Hey, all!

I just wanted to remind everyone that there is a meetup this weekend at the normal time and place. There isn't really any business things that need to take place other than making sure I have all of the officers' Purdue contact info and PID.
Back to top Go down
Ster Zetanee
Master of Skittles
Ster Zetanee

Weekly Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:18 am

OK I can confirm that skittle ponies will be made. Specifically the purdue pony and a skittle dash image. Aproximate completion time for both images. 4 hours estimate.
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

Weekly Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:31 am

Awesome! I look forward to seeing it happen!
Back to top Go down
Pinkerton Dan Pie
Junior Speedster
Pinkerton Dan Pie

Weekly Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:42 pm

Everypony bring their war face because first point of official business is that we will challenge an official club to a deathmatch with the stakes being their club's official-ity. FOR THE GLORY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ex Vice President
King of the Griffons
Mr. Ex Vice President

Weekly Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Yo   Weekly Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:11 am

Hey, if I'm not at lunch, people, keep calling my cell phone or something, because I'm just asleep. 765 729 8711
Seriously. I might accidentally be asleep through everything.
Back to top Go down
Pinkerton Dan Pie
Junior Speedster
Pinkerton Dan Pie

Weekly Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:50 pm

Wow, I actually got some sleep! Holy moly, that usually doesn't happen! A whole 7 hours! However the meeting's already well underway. Darn.
Back to top Go down
Idriaka
Junior Speedster
Idriaka

Weekly Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:03 am

FYI no traditional meeting today. Join us at the room in Tarkington mentioned in the premiere thread. Premiere starts at 10.
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

Weekly Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 2:25 pm

Reminder: There is a meeting this week at the normal time and place (basement classroom of Hicks at 1:00pm), and the pre meeting lunch is also at the normal time and place (Wiley at noon). Hope to see some of you there!
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

Weekly Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:38 am

Probably needless to say, but I won't be running a Saturday meeting this weekend. Though if those of you who are still on campus want to get together, feel free! Have a great break!
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

Weekly Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:57 am

I won't be able to run the meeting on the 1st due to having a birthday to attend back in my home town. I'd appreciate it if an officer could run it in my stead. Thanks in advance, and have a great day!
Back to top Go down
Pinkerton Dan Pie
Junior Speedster
Pinkerton Dan Pie

Weekly Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:00 pm

~~ALERT: UNOFFICIAL CLUB MEETING INBOUND!!!~~

It seems like a lot of people are going to be busy this Saturday, so we are having an Unofficial club meeting tonight! (It's unofficial because I'm setting it up in place of an officer! We will meet up for dinner at Ford around 6:00. Show up a little early for optimum seating. After that we'll probably preform a vagrant migrationary maneuver and head to the basement in Tark or whatever seems more inviting for our homeless posteriors. We will post something on the forum concerning where we migrate afterwards for the latter half of the meeting.

If you read this post a comment about whether or not you are attending. We need to improve communication concerning these events. Also, even if you aren't going, tell any club member that you can contact outside of the forums about the meeting. That way people will be less likely to miss the event if they want to go.

See you there!

--
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ex Vice President
King of the Griffons
Mr. Ex Vice President

Weekly Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Pinkerton Dan Pie wrote:
~~ALERT: UNOFFICIAL CLUB MEETING INBOUND!!!~~

It seems like a lot of people are going to be busy this Saturday, so we are having an Unofficial club meeting tonight! (It's unofficial because I'm setting it up in place of an officer! We will meet up for dinner at Ford around 6:00. Show up a little early for optimum seating. After that we'll probably preform a vagrant migrationary maneuver and head to the basement in Tark or whatever seems more inviting for our homeless posteriors.

Okay, I'm down with this. Let's see who turns up, then.
Back to top Go down
Octavio
The Pony
Octavio

Weekly Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:15 pm

I shall be able to attend said event and am prepared for all the shenanigans that shall be partaken!
Back to top Go down
Ysh
Ponyville Resident

Weekly Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:23 pm

There is where I shall be.
Back to top Go down
Idriaka
Junior Speedster
Idriaka

Weekly Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:26 pm

I'll make it to dinner. Can't stay much longer though due to exam at 8:00.
Back to top Go down
Hightree39
The Humanized
The Humanized
Hightree39

Weekly Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:45 pm

I cannot go.
I once again propose that all plans that shall take place at a dining court should be announced by 4:00pm so that people will know about these things.
Back to top Go down
Idriaka
Junior Speedster
Idriaka

Weekly Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:29 pm

So did you guys actually have a meeting afterward or did you just hijack the anime club? lol
Back to top Go down
Pinkerton Dan Pie
Junior Speedster
Pinkerton Dan Pie

Weekly Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:21 pm

We raided the anime club like the swash buckling, Celestia fearing pirates we are. Yaar.
Back to top Go down
MegaCereal
The Pony
MegaCereal

Weekly Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:58 pm

People should definitely still come to lunch at Wiley. And then copious amounts afterwards at a meeting.
Back to top Go down
Hightree39
The Humanized
The Humanized
Hightree39

Weekly Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:04 pm

Just so everyone knows, we are in the OTHER large room in Hicks, room 853.
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

Weekly Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:45 pm

I will be running a normal meeting this week, though since I have not gotten any word back from our potential sponsor there will not be any group business to discuss.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ex Vice President
King of the Griffons
Mr. Ex Vice President

Weekly Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:03 pm

Still nothing? Goodness. I was going to ask about that. What even is there left to do?
Back to top Go down
Hightree39
The Humanized
The Humanized
Hightree39

Weekly Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:06 pm

When I came in to see her during my scheduling, she said that she has read over the constitution and wishes to discuss a few points. Other than that, everything is in order.
Back to top Go down
WalkingInCirlces
The Pony
WalkingInCirlces

Weekly Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:06 pm

Alright, Hick's is full. We moved to Class of '50, room 129; that's basically the first room on the left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weekly Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekly Meeting
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next