Purdue Bronies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Purdue Bronies

Forums for the Purdue Bronies Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weekly Meeting

Go down 
+8
Hightree39
Ysh
Octavio
Idriaka
Mr. Ex Vice President
Pinkerton Dan Pie
Ster Zetanee
alpha142
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
alpha142
The President
alpha142

Weekly Meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:14 pm

This is a bit late, but welcome back! I hope everyone had a wonderful break and will proceed to have a great semester!

As for the weekly meeting, it will happen at the normal time and place. Hopefully Hicks will be much less busy due than it was in the weeks leading up to exams. If not, then we will most likely move to one of the smaller rooms in Class of 50. This will probably be the most business focused meeting we will have until we become an official group. Here are the things I plan on going over.

-Secondary meeting dates and possibly having the VP run those
-Semester elections will have to be held soon, so they will either happen this meeting or the next
-Reminder that we still don't have a facility sponsor for the group and can't become official
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:32 pm

Hey all! I just wanted to remind you all that elections will be taking place during this week's meeting, so please try to be there! If you wish to run for an office, please make sure I know before the meeting starts. Otherwise, have a great weekend!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ex Vice President
King of the Griffons
Mr. Ex Vice President

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:05 pm

I won't be able to make it this weekend (family stuff) but I'd like to run for reelection as Vice President.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ex Vice President
King of the Griffons
Mr. Ex Vice President

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:33 pm

ONE MORE SEMESTER!
ONE MORE SEMESTER!
ONE MORE SEMESTER!
ONE MORE SEMESTER!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:26 pm

Elections were held and most of the offices were held by their incumbents, though the Treasurer position is still up in the air due to the previous holder not being there to say they wished to run and for no one else wanting to run for it. Since the position is still open, please let me know if you would like to be considered in the running. We will hold a mini-election next meeting for this position.
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:07 pm

Hey all! It is highly unlikely that I will be here this weekend to run the meeting, so it would be awesome if an officer or motivated person could step up and run it this weekend. All that really needs to be done is filling the Treasurer position. So far I have gotten word from two people interested in running. They are David McNutt and Shaughan Gladden. If I missed anyone asking to run or if you would like to run for the position, please leave a comment below! In any case, have a great day/weekend!
Back to top Go down
Ster Zetanee
Master of Skittles
Ster Zetanee

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:55 pm

I am going to buy the Brony Documentary, and will have it at next weeks meeting if anypony wants to watch it.

EDIT: I have the Documentary now!
Back to top Go down
autoresponse
The Pony
autoresponse

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:53 pm

Hey guys, just joined here..mind if I join you for the next meeting?
Back to top Go down
http://kooolcow.com
Mr. Ex Vice President
King of the Griffons
Mr. Ex Vice President

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:02 pm

autoresponse wrote:
Hey guys, just joined here..mind if I join you for the next meeting?
Welcome! Please do!
Back to top Go down
autoresponse
The Pony
autoresponse

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:13 pm

Thanks! Gonna need some details though Razz No idea when/where you guys meet XD
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:34 pm

Indeed, welcome! Our standard meeting time is every Saturday at 1:00pm in room B848 of Hicks Undergraduate Library. It is the westernmost room in the basement of the Library. We also have a pre-meeting lunch that starts at noon. It takes place in Wiley Dining court, and we generally sit on the north side of the building. I can swipe you in if you don't have a meal plan but would like to come. It would be really helpful if you arrived within 5 minutes if that is the case though, as we generally head inside about then and it would be hard to get in contact with each other. We should be pretty easy to spot since at least 2-4 of us have pony related products on. I hope this helped, and I hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
autoresponse
The Pony
autoresponse

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:40 pm

lunch at wiley sounds good! man, I haven't eaten there in a while :p

I'll PM you my phone number for contact.
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:05 pm

Cool! I got it and sent one back.
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:52 pm

I'll be running the meeting at the normal time and place. I hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
Ster Zetanee
Master of Skittles
Ster Zetanee

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:37 pm

I will bring my flash drive again with the Documentary, and will get people a copy of it if they want it. The production of more content for it has been shut down because of piracy. I still say if you liked the film you should buy it, either digitally or the DVD when it comes out in the near future (a month or so).
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:10 pm

Reminder that there will be a meeting at the normal time (Saturday at 1pm) and normal place (basement of Hicks). In the case that people already have claimed Hicks, we will be going to one of the smaller classrooms in Class of 50. Hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:10 am

Mayhaps we could use one of these servers for Minecraft (http://mylittleminecraft.net/)?
Back to top Go down
Ster Zetanee
Master of Skittles
Ster Zetanee

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:32 am

alpha142 wrote:
Mayhaps we could use one of these servers for Minecraft (http://mylittleminecraft.net/)?

If that is the server where they have re built a lot of equestrian in it last time I was on it you had to travel pretty far before building was allowed. If it's not then there wouldn't be an issue, except if the server is heavy into roleplaying.
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:39 pm

It shouldn't be a surprise for anyone at this point, but we are having a meeting at the normal time and place this weekend. I heard that last week went rather well, so lets hope that turns out that way again!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ex Vice President
King of the Griffons
Mr. Ex Vice President

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 9:17 pm

Will people be around to want to meet up tomorrow?

Oh, and isn't DJ doing the thing where he's going to spend the entire week in one small space?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:40 pm

Hey, all!

This week we are going to have a slightly different meeting. The time is going to be the same, but we are going to be going directly from lunch to the Windsor door facing the construction. Thanks to the kindness of the Ore Queen, we will be moving to the basement of Windsor to bake cupcakes! That's right! Cupcakes! There is also a theater down there, so we should have plenty of space to hang out. I hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:08 am

Did we actually want to try an iron chef challenge? I know Ben brought it up about mid-week, but it slipped my mind until now. It could be interesting, but we would probably have to steal Windsor again. Let me know what you think!
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:27 am

Hey, all!
Just wanted to remind everyone that we will be having a meeting tomorrow. Lunch will be held at Wiley at noon. From there we will be moving to B848 of Hicks Undergraduate Library at 1pm. If that room and the other large room in the basement are taken, then we will move to Heavilon until around 5pm. From there, we will be moving to one of the dining courts to eat supper. Once that has finished (probably around 7) we will move to our (hopefully) last location in the activity room immediately above Tark Mart in Tarkington Hall. If you can join us at any time, please do!
Back to top Go down
knightlynews
Ponyville Resident
knightlynews

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:01 am

can anypony give me back the stuff I left at Tark today? I was in a rush and forgot my headache medication. I'll try to show up at Monday's dinner
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
alpha142
The President
alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:47 am

I've got it, and I'll do my best to get it back to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meeting   Weekly Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekly Meeting
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next